About Me (The Author)

Hi Friends,
This is Bikram Shah. I am studying in Chandigarh University Punjab, India in MBA 2nd Year with specialized in Banking & Financial Engineering (BFE). Recently I have been placed in Karvy Stock Broking Limited, Hyderabad, as an "Equity Adviser".
I am quite interested in doing market research and to do the study about that. So, here I want to share my knowledge through this blogs.
If you want to know more about me, you could visit:

On Facebook
On Linkedin
On Youtube

Either, you can mail me at bikramshah707@gmail.com
Or, my contact mobile number: 8146556131

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NISM Series VIII: Equity Derivatives Certification Examination

NISM-Series-XV Research Analyst

NISM Series XA : Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination (Bikku Bikram Shah)